Accounts Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Manager Interview Questions

8,939

Accounts manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

I focused on the benefits of the product and the additional service that is provided to support them. While we are large enough to give the bast deal we are also small enough to give great customer service.

If I was David's pizza and I wanted to cancel my subscription because it was costing me to much. What would you do ? Goal is to retain the account.

2 Answers

How would you sell our value prop?

1 Answer

Please spell "idiverticulitis".

23 Answers

Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer ?

21 Answers

* Given an array of numbers. Create another array that contains * the product of all the members in the array except the current * element. For example, if you have an array of 3 elements such as: * * A[0] = 2 * A[1] = 4 * A[2] = 6 * * Then the resulting array will be * B[0] = 24 * B[1] = 12 * B[2] = 8 *

10 Answers

Get ready for swearing during the interview process...

8 Answers

You have children?

5 Answers

How do you build an algorithm to check for two files with identical content in the most efficient way

4 Answers

You have 8 coins. One is slightly heavier than the other 7. You have a scale. It costs $100 each time you use the scale. If you identify the heaviest coin you will get $250.

4 Answers