Accounts Payable Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview Questions

"Companies rely on accounts payable clerks to provide quick, reliable, and secure payments to their vendors and other expenditures. Employers are looking for candidates with experience in tracking budget expenses, vendor relationships, data entry, and analyzing financial information. In order to stand out, be sure to come ready with examples of your experience and competence in the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many invoices did you process in your last accounts payable position?

3 Answers

It has been many years since I have worked as an A/P clerk and I can not give an accurate estimate except to say that I was the only A/P clerk working for a mid-size manufacturing company.

I have worked AP at several places. My answer to this question would have been "more payables to enter than was humanly possible to handle." I used to have anxiety attacks on my way to that job. Finally quit.

I have had a lot of experience with accounts payable especially with the casino industry. In one month I've done between 1,500 to 2,000 invoices.

What software are you most comfortable with?

1 Answer

What is the biggest problem that I had with a customer and how was I able to resolve it?

1 Answer

Do you have any moving vehicle violations or a criminal record?

1 Answer

Am I ready to settle down into a full-time job.

1 Answer

No tough interview questions. Just software packages I know and skills.

If i had any experience in Accts Payables

1 Answer

Tell us about your background

1 Answer

What do you do when you have many things to do in a short amount of time?

110 of 98 Interview Questions