Accounts Receivable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Receivable Interview Questions

"To receive a job dealing with a company's accounts receivable, you must have the accounting knowledge and organizational skills to manage unpaid invoices and keep track of customer payments. In the interview you may be asked about your accounting experience, data entry skills, and organizational habits. Prepare to give in-depth explanations of your proficiency in popular financial software such as Excel and Quickbooks."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you determine credit worthiness of a company?

2 Answers

Research the five "5 'C's" of credit.

The 5 C's of Credit: Character, Capacity, Capital, Collateral, Conditions.

What is the extent of your experience/knowledge of excel...crystal reports...quickbooks?

1 Answer

How many years have I done accounts receivable? How would I collect from accounts that were outstanding? Can I get along in an office with all females?

1 Answer

What are my career aspirations and how can they help me grow?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were trying to collect from a difficult customer and what did you do?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with Oracle EBS?

1 Answer

What would make me the best person for the job?

1 Answer

I was asked about My experience in fast paced settings and to give examples of how I think on my feet all were engaged and listening. I love that the managers sit in on the interview.

1 Answer

What makes you think you are a good candidate for the job?

1 Answer

We'll be doing a thorough background check, is there *anything* at all we should know about, no matter how minor it may seem?

110 of 366 Interview Questions