Accounts Receivable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Receivable Interview Questions

"To receive a job dealing with a company's accounts receivable, you must have the accounting knowledge and organizational skills to manage unpaid invoices and keep track of customer payments. In the interview you may be asked about your accounting experience, data entry skills, and organizational habits. Prepare to give in-depth explanations of your proficiency in popular financial software such as Excel and Quickbooks."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Please describe your process for designing & developing an application.

1 Answer

This question was challenging mainly because it was so open ended. I ended up stating some assumptions about the application to narrow the scope of the question. I've asked and been asked similar questions in the past although they've generally been more directed. For example, "describe how you would design & develop a web-based ticket sales system."

What is the minimum wage I would accept?

1 Answer

What is the furst step in working a denied claim?

1 Answer

What would you say are your strengths?

1 Answer

How would someone describe you?

1 Answer

Will/can you recruit good staffing from your prior employer?

1 Answer

Did i want to be a supervisor and stay on, or move on to my next temp position

1 Answer

We'll be doing a thorough background check, is there *anything* at all we should know about, no matter how minor it may seem?

1 Answer

What are you biggest weaknesses?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years. What was something you were proud of in your last job. Name a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.

110 of 564 Interview Questions