Actuarial analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Actuarial analyst Interview Questions

1,253

actuarial analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you have a 9x9x9 sided cube made up of 1 squaree inch squares. If all sides are painted how many cubes have no paint on any side?

6 Answers

Zero... because all sides are painted; either you re-wrote this wrong or you trying to walk her through mathematical equations to answer this obviously simple question is the reason you didn't get an offer.

Eric, calm yourself. Im guessing he means that all sides (like he said) are painted. i.e. only the cubes on the outside of the cube. So the way to solve would be think of an 8x8x8 cube inside of a 9x9x9 cube, where are all of the 8x8x8 cube pieces have no paint on them. I think the answer is 8 cubed or 512 then, but dont quote me on that.

Since cubes on all sides are painted, I believe that you would need to eliminate a cube from each side, so I think that the answer is 7x7x7 = 343

What degree is the clock at 2.15?

4 Answers

We need you to answer by tomorrow morning as our classes are filling up and then they moved the class date!

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

You Have a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket. How do you measure out 4 gallons

3 Answers

You have seven balls and a two sided scale. all weigh the same but one. In two measurements find th odd bal

3 Answers

Brain teaser questions such as: You are given three baskets of fruit labeled apples, oranges, and one with both. All of the labels are wrong. You are to pick one fruit from one of the baskets and then label them correctly.

3 Answers

A train left station A going 20 mph, and at the same time a train left station B going 15 mph. A bird sat on top of train A and started flying at 40 mph as soon as train A left. The bird flew to train B, then back to train A, then back to train B, and so on, until the two trains met. The track is 70 miles long. How many miles did the bird fly?

2 Answers

If you have three baskets one with apples, one with oranges, and one with both. If all of the baskets are incorrectly labeled, and you can pick one piece of fruit out of one of the baskets, how can you correctly label all of the baskets?

2 Answers

Why do you like Mercer? Why should we hire you? What did you learn from the client meeting?

2 Answers

One specific interviewer has this question and tends to use it a lot so I'm told: You own 2 restaurants. The cumulative amount of customers in the first 3 weeks are as follows: Restaurant A: 100, 200, 1500 Restaurant B: 250, 750, 1500 You are about to open a 3rd restaurant . Predict what amount of customers the first week will hold. Explain how you came up with that answer. explain any assumptions you use in your analysis

110 of 1,253 Interview Questions