Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Actuarial analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you have a 9x9x9 sided cube made up of 1 squaree inch squares. If all sides are painted how many cubes have no paint on any side?

6 Answers

Zero... because all sides are painted; either you re-wrote this wrong or you trying to walk her through mathematical equations to answer this obviously simple question is the reason you didn't get an offer.

Eric, calm yourself. Im guessing he means that all sides (like he said) are painted. i.e. only the cubes on the outside of the cube. So the way to solve would be think of an 8x8x8 cube inside of a 9x9x9 cube, where are all of the 8x8x8 cube pieces have no paint on them. I think the answer is 8 cubed or 512 then, but dont quote me on that.

Since cubes on all sides are painted, I believe that you would need to eliminate a cube from each side, so I think that the answer is 7x7x7 = 343

You Have a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket. How do you measure out 4 gallons

3 Answers

You have seven balls and a two sided scale. all weigh the same but one. In two measurements find th odd bal

3 Answers

Two people each take turns to throw a die. Who has the higher number wins, and it's a draw if the numbers are the same. What is the probability that the first person to throw wins?

1 Answer

1) What do you consider to be your greatest professional accomplishment?

1 Answer

2) I cannot state my question exactly, but be prepared to demonstrate your analytical thought process when a question of that nature arises.

1 Answer

How do you think we make money?

1 Answer

Give a situation where you had to negotiate to change expectations.

1 Answer

How many domestic flights are there in flight over the United States right now?

1 Answer

Explain the Bornhuetter-Ferguson method.

2 Answers