Actuary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Actuary

Actuary Interview Questions

1,130

Actuary interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you have a 9x9x9 sided cube made up of 1 squaree inch squares. If all sides are painted how many cubes have no paint on any side?

6 Answers

Zero... because all sides are painted; either you re-wrote this wrong or you trying to walk her through mathematical equations to answer this obviously simple question is the reason you didn't get an offer.

Eric, calm yourself. Im guessing he means that all sides (like he said) are painted. i.e. only the cubes on the outside of the cube. So the way to solve would be think of an 8x8x8 cube inside of a 9x9x9 cube, where are all of the 8x8x8 cube pieces have no paint on them. I think the answer is 8 cubed or 512 then, but dont quote me on that.

Since cubes on all sides are painted, I believe that you would need to eliminate a cube from each side, so I think that the answer is 7x7x7 = 343

You have seven balls and a two sided scale. all weigh the same but one. In two measurements find th odd bal

3 Answers

You Have a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket. How do you measure out 4 gallons

3 Answers

Brain teaser questions such as: You are given three baskets of fruit labeled apples, oranges, and one with both. All of the labels are wrong. You are to pick one fruit from one of the baskets and then label them correctly.

3 Answers

If you have three baskets one with apples, one with oranges, and one with both. If all of the baskets are incorrectly labeled, and you can pick one piece of fruit out of one of the baskets, how can you correctly label all of the baskets?

2 Answers

Tell me how you think.

1 Answer

What would your current boss say was your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Why do you choose actuarial Science

1 Answer

Why do you give up your statistics degree?

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?

110 of 1,130 Interview Questions