adidas Group Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Group Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

1.9

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three people and the store manager. Interview was about 30 minutes. Very easy interview. Just be yourself which is key. Manager asked a lot of questions and follow up questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas Group

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Gloucester City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks ago online, went to interview today it was a group 4 girls 1 manager. Asked questions about us to get to know personality, then asked if someone was struggling with body image how would you make them feel good/boost their confidence in adidas gear. I was offered a job at the end along with one other girl.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe personality and background
      2. Name a time in your life when someone who works in retail or with the public made you feel really good.
      3. How would you make someone feel as good as they made you feel?
      4. 3 Words friends would describe you with.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas Group (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 days. Got an email from one of the hiring manager to come in for a group interview at their offsite location. There were four of us and two managers sitting at the break-room table. Interview took about 45min, where we went around the table to answer each of the questions. After that, they asked for our schedule and we were told that we will get an email in the next day. Overall, felt really good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of "Tell us about a time..." questions such as tell us about a time where you experienced bad customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Estero, FL).

Interview

Took 45 minutes it was outside. It was hot and windy so it was uncomfortable but the person interviewing me was fun but you could tell he was serious about the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was okay. wasn't too bad. very fair interview. like very standard interview. nothing went poorly. i did okay. everybody else did okay as well. i'm not too sure how they thougth of me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

Interview was done in a group. It was your typical interview asking about why you wanted to work for the store, what you can bring to the company, your part in a team, etc. Group interviews are always awkward and it's almost impossible for you to have any kind of meaningful interaction with the manager that would lead to you being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Gretna, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at adidas Group (Gretna, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

Super laid back, the managers were so nice. We role played, which was fun and gives you a chance to showcase your skills. They ask you about yourself and they want to know your knowledge on their products, and different sports. I felt confident after the interview. I heard back a couple of days after my review.

Interview Questions

• Do you play any sports? What is your knowledge on sports? What do you know about our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy to negotiate your hourly pay!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Culver City, CA).

Interview

About 50 people arrived for this group interview. Then the manager came out with another in-training manager. He had everyone follow him to a hallway where he lined us like we were going into the military then he began asking questions. This seemed very lazy on management to not break the group instead of just one large one. So from this already I didnt not like because illustrates alot on management.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas Group.

Interview

Received an email fairly quickly after applyling online. The interview was a group interview with two of the higher up retail managers. They asked questions that each person had to answer and also open ended questions to whoever wanted to answer. I have done group interviews before and it was pretty standard. Being able to speak up and not being too nervous is important. They hired 5 out of the 7 in the group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Adidas?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very brief and casual. I applied online and they got back to me in a timely matter. A couple of days later, they called me back to set up a date for orientation.