adidas Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas in December 2016.

Interview

I took the video interview and failed to obtain the offer. It was a regular online interview with regular behavior questions. It lasted for about 20 minutes. I performed decent but I didn't get the offer. It took about a month to know the outcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview was a recorded video, and I didn't hear back until several weeks later for a 2nd round. The 2nd round was a video interview with 2 employees. Received offer within the next 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a video interview, the first one I've done. It was a bit unnerving to talk to a computer screen. You only had 20 seconds to prepare to answer, and you weren't able to view your answer or have a chance to redo it; it seemed high pressure, but no more than a regular interview. The questions were good indications of the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then someone got back to me 2 weeks later for a video interview. The interview was talking into a webcam and answering the questions. A little awkward because it was like you were talking to yourself. The interview took less than 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• Why Adidas? What is your experience with Excel? Name a time you worked with a difficult group.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas in January 2016.

Interview

Overall an interesting experience that started with a 15 minute online pre-recorded question interview. Which is a little bit awkward but necessary for the amount of applicants they get. Then I had a second 30 interview about a month later. Overall the person I spoke to seemed like a great person. My main recommendation is that one really has to emphasize how much they want to work for Adidas in the interview. They really want to see passion and a huge desire to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in adidas? , What kind of value will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

I first submitted the online application (cover letter, resume, answering five questions), then did a video interview (4 interview questions - but not with a real person), then finished with a Skype interview with the person who became my boss. I submitted the first application in early January and was offered the position in Mid-February.

Interview Questions

• What's a brand story that you find really compelling or interesting right now?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a link to interview by video. I was then called a week later by HR who was really impressed and set up a meeting for me and my immediate manager. I talked to them on a Tuesday and had the job by Wednesday!!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can't negotiate as an intern

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule an interview, which took place approximately a week after confirming the date and time. The interview itself took place over skype. Most questions focused on me as a person as opposed to specific job-specific skills or qualifications. Only one interview took place. One day after the interview, I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What behaviors frustrate you the most within your team at the office?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Canton, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

There were many interviews with different department heads all asking the same questions that were really hard for an intern to answer. Many of the people there seemed uninterested and that you were wasting their time.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself contributing to the global brand strategy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I was required to take part in a wePow video interview, answering a few pre-recorded questions. In the interview after the questions were asked, you had 30 seconds to think of your answer and a minute to record your answer. The chance to record was only given once. This was followed by face to face interviews/conversations with several managers in the function. An offer was extended within the week.