adidas Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas in March 2018.

Interview

Video interview first where you talk to yourself. The secondary interview that is a phone interview with a panel where they ask all sorts of typical interview questions and walk through your resume. Pretty straight forward not super difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Internship Interview

Interview

video Interview. They recorded video and you can answer the question on their website. The interview was not with another individual, but rather a set of recorded questions which you recorded yourself answering. It was my first time participating in this kind of interview, but it wasn't a negative experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a video interview with questions that you could not practice prior to the interview. But first you had to be selected after the first round which was the conventional application process.

Interview Questions

• What does sport mean to you   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online for a summer internship for color and materials. After a month I then received email to do a video interview. I had a couple days to complete the video interview. I would've much preferred a phone interview, the video interview made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your field (design) changing in the next 10-15 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something unique about yourself that we wouldn't find on your resume   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Applied online, got notice about 3 weeks later to do a video interview. The video interview is quite odd since it is just you talking to nobody, rather than a Skype interview talking to someone else. You just record yourself answering the given questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions about yourself, your career, and why you chose adidas.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

You will go through many interview with this company. They want to ensure they are only selecting the best. My first interview was a pre-recorded video interview followed by 4 different phone interviews.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in November 2019.

Interview

Online application, phone interview for 30 minutes and a Skype intreview with the department director. It took about 2 weeks to hear back after the phone interview. The questions were not super difficult but you need to do your background research to do well.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in October 2019.

Interview

First received a call from HR, and after a week I did the final interview with the team which I was being interviewed for. The process was super relax, during both interviews they were trying to understand my personality and whether my skills are in compliance with the job content.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time which you dealt with a conflict.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I applied via the career center, got an e-mail for a phone interview afterwards like one month after, then not even one week later I had a skype interview scheduled. The overall process circa 2 months , I applied quite early.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2018.

Interview

2 steps: video interview and then interview with hiring manager. Video interview was mostly about eligibility and basic questions - motivation, skills. Second interview was about job responsibilities, your Excel skills, internship goals.