adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was questions appearing on screen followed by a 2 minute opportunity to record an answer via web cam. Stressful but fine.

Follow up by the recruiter was abysmal. Initially I received two form letters asking for more time. A reply with a question went unanswered. When the timeline in the email passed, recruiter went full radio silence; No feedback, no response to email or phone call. A month after the deadline passed, I was sent a boilerplate turndown.

While I started out really excited to work for the company, I'm now concerned about what corporate communication and culture are like. Not sure whether I would apply again or just look at other companies.

Interview Questions

• When everything is urgent and necessary, how do you decide what to do first?   Answer Question

Design Insights Specialist Interview

Interview

Received an e-mail invitation for an unmoderated video interview. For someone working in tech, this was pretty weird -- tech companies tend to value talent enough to invest the time to talk directly to an experienced applicant as the initial screen.

I e-mailed the recruiter to ask about what the scope of the interview would be (e.g. is this a recruiter screen? a research activity discussion?) but never received any reply.

The job description was also a bit hard to parse, as it appeared to map to the user research role, but had substantial UX design requirements.

As an applicant, I would have preferred to have just had a 3 minute chat with the recruiter to understand what they were looking for, rather than wasting an hour prepping and conducting some at-home video activity.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Long and intense. I had 3 different interviews. One with district manager, and two different GM.

The first initial was a phone call, second was in person, 3rd was in person with District manager.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know we sponsor?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three people and the store manager. Interview was about 30 minutes. Very easy interview. Just be yourself which is key. Manager asked a lot of questions and follow up questions.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for this and other roles through an employee referral (which I believe is the only way to make contact here honestly) and I was contacted for an initial interview. From the two interviews I have had with adidas it looks like the process is pretty extensive. For both roles I was told there would be 2-3 phone interviews before having an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• To be honest it was a very comfortable conversation. It started with the standard 'tell me about yourself' and went from there. They did ask more role specific questions in each interview as well. For the most part I thought the questions were pretty standard questions to be prepared for any interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, followed up with an online recorded video interview, then a phone call and final Skype interview, with the hiring team of the department I had applied in. The process was quite lengthly and I received an email update every two weeks.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store, went to office with manager, and she asked a few questions about my personality and experience. It took a long time for them to email me telling me whether or not I got the job

Business Planner (Team Services) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website. I had 2 interviews. One video recorded interview which I passed and got an on-site interview. The on-site interview was reasonable with focusing on the role and managing the responsibilities. However, for few times one interviewer expressed how impressive my resume is and it gave me the impression that I am over qualified for the role.

Interview Questions

• The example of the data analysis has been performed before.   Answer Question
    • What is your approach if you can't meet the deadline?   Answer Question

Sample Coordinator Interview

Interview

Initial screening by recruiter, followed by a later interview by a panel of three, two active questioners, one silent observer from a different department. Three rounds in all, including the initial recruiter screening.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when dealt with this type of situation, How did you handle it.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Round robin in -person, and several interviews via telephone. Most questions were role-specific and also related to technology. Maybe one behavioral question. At one point, two people (one in person and one on phone) were interviewing in tandem. Would have preferred one panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What technology could be incorporated into adidas-group? Why?   Answer Question