adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview, pretty chill, they wanted to get to know who you were. Applied online and got a phone call the next day. I think the speed depends on how much the respective adidas that you're applying too needs workers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, just small questions about who you were, etc.   Answer Question

Tactical Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and received an email the following week requesting a video interview as well as a table to prepare me for two questions (listed in the email). The interview was not with another individual, but rather a set of recorded questions which you recorded yourself answering. It was my first time participating in this kind of interview, but it wasn't a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think this table is showing?   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you think you are a good fit with Adidas, specifically through this role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in January, then heard back in February to do a video interview. I did a video interview and then after about three weeks I was contacted to do a skype interview in April. After the skype interview, I waited two weeks and got an email saying I didn't get the job. They contacted me again in May to offer me another intern position, which I accepted. It was a very long process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I got referred by a manager who use to work there. Filled out an application and received a phone call from the store manager to come in for an interview. He asked pretty basic questions. After the interview i got an email saying when to come in and start. The process took about a week.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online for a summer internship for color and materials. After a month I then received email to do a video interview. I had a couple days to complete the video interview. I would've much preferred a phone interview, the video interview made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your field (design) changing in the next 10-15 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something unique about yourself that we wouldn't find on your resume   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Auburn, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and was contacted after a week after I applied online. The interview was a group interview with 3 other applicants and one supervisor. Was told would hear back, and got a call back about two days later and accepted the position. They emailed me the contract and how much I would get paid and my starting date for training. Got to pick a free pair of shoes under $100 on the first day for free.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at adidas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Well I applied online and a couple weeks later got an invitation for an interview. She asked me basic questions . Like tell details about myself and what I knew about the company and different scenarios questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas in December 2016.

Interview

I took the video interview and failed to obtain the offer. It was a regular online interview with regular behavior questions. It lasted for about 20 minutes. I performed decent but I didn't get the offer. It took about a month to know the outcome.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the corporate website. The internship was to be placed in the Portland office. I applied in October and was notified of an interview in mid- December. I then heard a response in regards to the interview at the beginning of January. It was an online interview. I did not actually speak to a person, but a recording of an employee who asked questions and then I replied on film.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work with Adidas and what is your connection with sport?
      2. What makes you stand out from other interns for the HR position?
      3. Tell us something we would not find on your resume?
      4. Tell us a time you had to take initiative, what was the end result? What difficulties did you face?   Answer Question

Footwear Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter for the Footwear Quality internship in Portland, OR through the adidas Group careers website, I received an email invitation to participate in a first-round interview. The interview process is not too bad. The first round requires you to answer prompted, pre-recorded questions as you record yourself via WePow (video interview). After registering, it brought me through steps to set up my audio/video, try practice questions (really useful to get used to recording yourself), and then finally to the actual interview. My first attempt at starting showed a black screen, to which I got scared and pressed refresh. To my relief, I was able to start it again and complete my interview. I received a confirmation email as soon as I pressed submit, and shortly afterwards I was emailed by the Group that I would hear back within the next two to three weeks.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about adidas and what is your connection to sport?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you didn't have all the information for a project. What did you do and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • How would an internship at adidas help your education?   Answer Question
    • What would you like to learn in an internship at adidas?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something about yourself that we couldn't see on a resume.   Answer Question