adidas Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in June 2019.

Interview

Pretty much just told me that my prior field of work didn't coincide with their hiring . Which is strange because they claim to be innovative and modern. Managing is managing. You can either lead people or you can't. Doesn't take a genius to manage someone seeking sneakers

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I took the video interview, I said my typical experiences about my project that I did before, such as the CFA challenge and volunteer experience. I also introduced why I will choose Adidas

Manager Interview

Interview

their HR is not very proffesional. Doesn't know they are also representing the brand especially at a big brand like this. they lack of besic skills of how to treat candidates by reflecting the internal hr needs/demand. very poor skill scheduling interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• no trick questions. what do you do/ have you done at your current/ past role?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

First I create a profile on there careers portal and was contacted once the vacancy had closed. They were very friendly I did a phone interview first before they invited me to a face to face interview. All was very professional and was a reflection of a well organised, well structured business.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Panamá (Panama)) in July 2017.

Interview

Process is extremely long. I got to the final round and it took two months from start to finish. It included phone interview, 1 online test, 1 skype interview, 1 on-site interview and 1 assessment centre with the other 2 finalists which one was a current adidas employee. At the end they gave the opening to the current employee of the company which is totally ok but I do think they should have done a internal candidate selection before making us invest time and money to participate in the process, so I would recommend to manage your expectations if you're going through it. The interviews were fairly easy as well as the test for a company as adidas. The assessment centre on the other hand was more complex and, as it is a simulated situation of the company, current employees will perform better.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

compare to other companies, it was quite short and straightforward.
    It processed with 2 steps, first in person interview with hiring manager and HR followed by regional/global interview. No computer based or paper based test.

Interview Questions

• all questions were not difficult to answer / kind of expected   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Barueri (Brazil)) in November 2019.

Interview

Realizei a primeira etapa do processo com uma entrevista via Skype com a pessoa de RH. Conversamos em torno de 30 minutos, inclusive com algumas perguntas em Inglês.
    Fui chamada para a 2ª fase do processo depois de mais de 10 dias.
    A 2ª etapa consistiu em uma entrevista com a BP da área, a analista de recrutamento que fiz a entrevista via Skype e o gerente da área. Foi uma longa entrevista, inclusive com um diálogo em Inglês.
    Já se passou quase 1 mês e simplesmente não tive NENHUM retorno até agora.
    Enviei mensagem questionando sobre o status e a analista disse que ainda estavam "analisando os perfis dos candidatos".
    Acredito que a Adidas deveria ter uma consideração maior pelos candidatos e deveriam dar pelo menos algum retorno (mesmo que seja negativo), pois os candidatos disponibilizaram de seu tempo para as entrevistas e ficar sem retorno nenhum em um período tão grande de tempo, com certeza coloca em cheque a integridade da empresa como um todo.