adidas Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas in April 2019.

Interview

online interview really bad structured with unclear questions and no support from adidas. Second round even worst a 5 minutes call with a girl whom doesn't really speak english

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, followed up with an online recorded video interview, then a phone call and final Skype interview, with the hiring team of the department I had applied in. The process was quite lengthly and I received an email update every two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

All digital; one recorded video interview, one phone call with my future supervisor. Video interview was a list of questions that I had 30 seconds to prepare for until it started to record my audio. Hiring process took 4 months but HR stays in good communication throughout the way.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Tough but fair questions, similar to most organisations, interview one and one and group, had to do a presentation, spoke with various levels of organisation, had phone interview, and two face to face levels

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online, submitting an only CV and Cover Letter. After 1 month I got a reply to an email inviting me to an interview online through the Cisco program which was a bit unintuitive and in the end, I couldn't hear my interview clearly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and highlight two things that make you suitable for the position.
      What is Adidas Originals statement?
      What are your three favourites, worldwide designers?
      What do you expect from us?
      What do you think product marketing is about?
      What is your favourite sneaker in Adidas range?
      How do you follow new trends?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

1st step interview with HR, 2nd step Case Study Presentation to the Marketing Department. Then I was waiting for a phone call with the results. Very friendly enviroment, and people.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at adidas (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

i was asked about my graduation details as well as about my graduation internship.I was asked few brand management related questions as well as market research. They also asked me about digital marketing and its benefits.the overall process was easy and they started with tell about yourself.the process lasted roughly 30 minutes and they gave ample amount of time for me to answer.
    the outcome of the interview was i got a call after one week to start my internship.overall experience was quite good.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in December 2015.

Interview

Very smooth and friendly process. Totally enjoyed it! The hiring manager was super nice and she created very positive atmosphere. Interview process was aprox. 50 min. and it was by arranged by phone. First 10 minutes was presentation from the hiring manager about the company itself and about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, list your 3 weaknesses and 3 strengths, why Adidas, how can you contribute, how do you describe yourself in three words (how your friends describe you), what sport do you like, what you like/ dislike to do at work.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in December 2015.

Interview

Online self-recording interview. Fairly easy although long. I would have preferred face-to-face skype at least, but I understand why such a big company needs to speed up the process. A lot of questions that I can't recall as of now, but a lot of "describe a time when..." and "tell us something about yourself thats not on your resume"

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. Questions were typical and did not really test the potential employees. It seemed like it was more important to find the interns who would fit the corporate culture and test their attitude towards work. There was only one round of interviews and you will be interviewed by your department and HR personnel.