adidas Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was questions appearing on screen followed by a 2 minute opportunity to record an answer via web cam. Stressful but fine.

Follow up by the recruiter was abysmal. Initially I received two form letters asking for more time. A reply with a question went unanswered. When the timeline in the email passed, recruiter went full radio silence; No feedback, no response to email or phone call. A month after the deadline passed, I was sent a boilerplate turndown.

While I started out really excited to work for the company, I'm now concerned about what corporate communication and culture are like. Not sure whether I would apply again or just look at other companies.

Interview Questions

• When everything is urgent and necessary, how do you decide what to do first?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for this and other roles through an employee referral (which I believe is the only way to make contact here honestly) and I was contacted for an initial interview. From the two interviews I have had with adidas it looks like the process is pretty extensive. For both roles I was told there would be 2-3 phone interviews before having an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• To be honest it was a very comfortable conversation. It started with the standard 'tell me about yourself' and went from there. They did ask more role specific questions in each interview as well. For the most part I thought the questions were pretty standard questions to be prepared for any interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

The adidas HR team was friendly in their outreach, and helpful in explaining the interview process from the beginning. I was not in the city of the HQ offices, so most of my interviews were over the phone, first with HR and then the hiring manager. I did make it into the final three, and had a series of group interviews in the HQ offices in Portland, Oregon. (The campus is beautiful!) The team really knows their stuff and was not afraid to ask tough questions and provide relevant examples of what they were working on at the time. Enjoyed the process, despite not getting the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how will it affect how you in this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at adidas (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Isha from HR did not turned up even after waiting for 3.5 hours.
    Everyone at the reception was sad faced but said "It happens to all"
    The agency was also annoyed by Isha's behavior and was sorry for it and they also mentioned that this is usual.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas in October 2016.

Interview

Der Anruf wurde vorab per Email angekündigt. Dann rief die Personalerin an und fragte ob ich Deutsche sei. Nachdem ich dies bejaht habe, wurde das Vorstellungsgespräch auf Deutsch geführt. Sie war sehr freundlich, hat aber einfach ihren Fragezettel abgearbeitet.

Interview Questions

• 3 Fachfragen zum Thema Marketing, Gehaltsvorstellung, Einstiegsdatum   Answer Question

Marketing-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in April 2014.

Interview

2 Bewerbungsgespräche über Telefon plus ein persönliches Treffen in Herzo. Es sind seit dem letzten Gespräch 2 Wochen vergangen und ich warte noch immer auf Feedback

Interview Questions

• Ich würde nicht sagen, dass sie schwierig waren. Ich wurde aber danach gefragt, einige Case Studies zu erstellen sowie ein persönliches Stimmungsboard inkl. Stärken, Schwächen usw.   Answer Question