adidas Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

adidas Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated May 13, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview on the same day. On the day of the interview it turned out to be a group interview. There were seven applicants in the room and we all took turns answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats are 2 words your previous employer would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview, pretty chill, they wanted to get to know who you were. Applied online and got a phone call the next day. I think the speed depends on how much the respective adidas that you're applying too needs workers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, just small questions about who you were, etc.   Answer Question

Footwear Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter for the Footwear Quality internship in Portland, OR through the adidas Group careers website, I received an email invitation to participate in a first-round interview. The interview process is not too bad. The first round requires you to answer prompted, pre-recorded questions as you record yourself via WePow (video interview). After registering, it brought me through steps to set up my audio/video, try practice questions (really useful to get used to recording yourself), and then finally to the actual interview. My first attempt at starting showed a black screen, to which I got scared and pressed refresh. To my relief, I was able to start it again and complete my interview. I received a confirmation email as soon as I pressed submit, and shortly afterwards I was emailed by the Group that I would hear back within the next two to three weeks.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about adidas and what is your connection to sport?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you didn't have all the information for a project. What did you do and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • How would an internship at adidas help your education?   Answer Question
    • What would you like to learn in an internship at adidas?   Answer Question
    • Tell us something about yourself that we couldn't see on a resume.   Answer Question

Marketing/Wholesale Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I moved on to the video interview round, and they give you about a week to complete the interview. Once you start, you can't stop so if you prepare well enough you'll be fine. Questions are pre-recorded and you can repeat the question to listen to it again. Also, they give you about 30 seconds to prep in between, so use the time well!

Interview Questions

• When was the time you took an initiative?
      Why do you want to work at adidas?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online via Adidas career website in late Oct and then I got the video interview request in first Dec, which is recorded online interview. They asked me 5 questions and before the formal interview star you have chance to do 3 practices. The interview is wired cause your eyes need to focus on your camera on the screen.

Marketing/Wholesale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a video interview which consisted of 6-7 pre-recorded interview questions. After each question you are given 20 seconds to prepare an answer and then 2 minutes to record your answer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

3 weeks after my interview they sent a rejection email that said I applied to many (2) positions and it was confusing for them. The email also mentioned that they will chose a high qualified candidate. Let me tell you something I am a hard worker so not my loss 😀

Interview Questions

• Do you see a jar of water empty or half full?   Answer Question
    • Tell me something that is not on your resume   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was okay. wasn't too bad. very fair interview. like very standard interview. nothing went poorly. i did okay. everybody else did okay as well. i'm not too sure how they thougth of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I apply online get called me after one moth and and a half. They email me for a interview it was very nice and easy then after that I got another interview which was more difficult because it was a different person and also she asked me a lot of questions. ( this was a today so I'm still waiting for them to call me)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (second interview)
      Why you want to work for us ( first interview)
      Do you own any adidas stuff (second interview)
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Received request to interview 3 weeks after applying online. Received a link for a video interview. A set of 5 pre recorded questions were asked. 4 questions were behavior based and 1 was based on MS- Excel.