adidas Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews at adidas

2.6

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was really easy . Group panel of 3 people ( two people didn't show up) Basic interview questions ex. Whats your favorite adidas model, Whats the most recent purchased you've made excluding yeezys .

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Soho location group interview which included standard questions, very chilled environment. I wore business casual attire. (No other logos) The interview was like having a conversation not a interrogation. Stay true to you not who you think they want you to be!

Senior Sales Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Started w a recruiter screen that went well. The questions were standard, regarding my experience and how it matched with the reqs of this position. Was informed shortly after that I would have a manager phone screen. The manager phone screen was a fluid 30 min discussion. He was very nice and the questions were more specific to my experience vs. the job. I didnt get passed this but had I did, they mentioned the following steps would be presenting a case study to a small group, a round of F2F interviews followed by interviewing with the team I would've had the pleasure of managing.

Interview Questions

• standard experience questions vs. the job, specifically around demand planning   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Group interview. Very comfortable interview with the General Manager at the flagship store on Broadway and Houston Street N.Y. The vibe was very energetic and the General Manager was very informative. Asked us a few questions about our background and was searching for candidates to fill the new Adidas Original SoHo store. I went dressed in a suit since it was a job interview. I felt overdressed and it may have been overkill. The company is all about branding so if you have adidas attire it will score you bonus points. After the interview was over she told us that we would be hearing from her no matter what by the end of the week.

I waited 2 weeks before I sent an email to follow up. No response. Pretty much ghosted.

Technical Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

Very disappointed with the recruitment team. Their English level is very low and because of the indian accent you can't even understand a word. Felt like an interrogatory, had to spell them some words because they couldn't understand. Had random interview questions, nothing specific. They start the conversation telling that they are 2nd in the world, thumbs up for Nike! Weird that the hate between the Dasler brothers (Adidas vs Puma) is spread between employees as well.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem if you couldn't wear our competitor's products?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Adidas job recruiters got in touch with me via LinkedIn for another position. That's where i found many positions for project management and I applied directly on Adidas job site. After that, i contacted the recruiter via LinkedIn and told her that I was very interested in the position. She replied immediately and told me they would be in touch. Less than a week later, they contacted me for the first online interview. 30 minutes with the owner of the position (who were going to be my boss if I passed all stages). I passed. Second online 30 minutes interview now with the first man and his boss a week later. I passed. The first man contacted me almost the same day to tell me that i have passed and they wanted to invite me to Adidas HQ to meet him and the team, and for the final interview. Note that I was in Sao Paulo Brazil, and they are in Nuremberg. It took them a month to contact me again for the details. No words in the mid time. They arranged everything for me, they paid for everything. It was really good scheduled: 8 to 10 interview with boss, his boss and another project manager. 10 to 11 ( or something like that) interview with technology VP of adidas. 11 to 12 tour in adidas campus. 12 to 1 lunch. 1 to 2 meeting with the team. 2-3 shopping at Adidas outlet. 3-4 walking around Nuremberg downtown. 4 pick-up to airport. They arranged drivers for every place I had to go.
    Really nice experience. By the time I was invited, I thought I had it. In the interviews with boss and team, was really good and good feedback. However I did not did good with VP. His questions were sharp and unexpected, I was not prepared. I think I looked like a fool to him or at least that's how I felt. I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• why did I study in a private college instead of a public one?   Answer Question
    • talk about the economics in Brazil and Colombia (residence and Nationality places)   Answer Question
    • how can we create a public policy for employees who will be replace by automatization in the coming future?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Extensive interview process, totaling 4 interviews (1 video, 1 phone, 2 in-person). Kept applicant up to date on entire process. Questions were relatively straight-forward. Final interview was a personality in-person interview to see if you fit with the organization. Overall positive experience.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very different from any other retail store interview. From the minute you walk through the door all the staff member are very welcoming .

Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and in about three weeks received an interview invite. The interview was held in the store I had applied for, and it was a group styled interview. The interviewer was extremely laid back and personable. the interview was more of a conversational style interview as opposed to a "raise your hand to answer" kind of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview on the same day. On the day of the interview it turned out to be a group interview. There were seven applicants in the room and we all took turns answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats are 2 words your previous employer would use to describe you?   Answer Question