adidas Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Hebron, KY) in April 2009.

Interview

Five interviews, 2 of the interviewers flew in from out of state to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were very quick, and straight to the point. Offer was very good.

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)).

Interview

1) Phone interview with HR
    2) Phone interview with hiring manager
    3) On-site interview

While phone interviews were positive, on-site interview went just wrong. Interviewers were particularly interested about companies I worked for in the past, not from the work experience point, but to find out why I decided to leave each and every place. Negative experience was the main topic they were interested and even though I said that I don’t remember arguing bad with anybody, they still tried very hard to make me recall and explain every negative situation I been through ever in my career.

I asked why is that you so want to hear about negativity and the answer was it is how they want to make sure, I am not leaving Adidas soon and that I consider that future job to be very long term one.

In the end I’ve been told that I changed jobs way too often in their opinion.

I have over 10 years’ experience and changed 4 jobs during that period, I am sorry but I definitely not consider that to be ”way to often”, especially in consulting industry where one must work on new projects and customers every few months, otherwise it would be very difficult to get experience and become expert in the area.

The job requirement described a certified expert with hands on and management experience, which is extremely difficult to get being employed by one single company 10 years in a row. However, this seems to be ideal candidate adidas is looking for. Completely detached from the reality if you ask me.

Before the on-site interview I was sure I want to accept a job offer, however after the interview I had opposite feeling thinking that I may rather want to reject the offer.

They promised to come back to me in two weeks, but only after a month I got email as was not selected because they found “more qualified candidates”. This position however is still opened, so the reason was not really true, most probably still looking. In the rejection email, recruiter encouraged me to ask her back in case of any questions. However, nobody replied when I asked for more detailed reason for rejection.

Interview Questions

• Describe negative experience during your career.
      Why you decided to left every single company in your CV.
      Will you stay with Adidas for long, if hired.   Answer Question