adidas Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. I have 2 good meetings with team members. The HR staff was horrible at following up. I contacted them multiple times on email and via the phone and never head anything back including feedback which I specifically asked for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

Apply online - phone screening by HR - Panel interview with colleagues 1 - 2 times. You will need to be thorough on your cover letter as well as resume especially for the professional career experience, all needs to be correct and truthful. Better to practice a few times for the panel / group interview so you are not nervous but speak without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Challenges from your previous work. How would you handle when conflicts arises between you and your manager. Why adidas?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail first. Then agreed on a telephone Interview. It was a very nice process. Was asked situational questions, like what would you do if. The interviewer was very nice and the feel of the entire conversation was light.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were working on a product launch for over 8 months and when you present it to the stakeholders they dont like it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nuremberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Nuremberg (Germany)).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews -
    first was automated recording, I did not like this system as I couldn't interact with a human;
    second was a Skype interview with a Solution Architect and a Project Manager
    third - in person interview with 5 people in a board room, 2 from HR and 3 from potential work team

Interview Questions

• Prepare 3 case questions regarding KPIs and process flows.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in October 2014.

Interview

Obviously begins with questions about the CV, experience, why applying to this position.
    Then you have to prepare a task related to the job you applied for.
    I had to describe what kind of strategy I would apply to develop the business with complete plan : how many models, marge, which consumer, what benefit for the company....
    I also had a personality test to be sure I would fit into the team : having balanced employee in a team is important for most business units in adidas. That's not only speaking about gender but more a bout creative versus more objective people, introverted versus loud...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change business Unit within adidas with same status   Answer Question