adidas Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Pottstown, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly informal. I spoke with 2 managers and was questioned about my basic work history and how I felt that would transition to working in this position. I was also asked some behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think working at this company is a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in Maywood, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Maywood, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview took about 15-20mins. It was one on one with one of the former assistant managers. He asked a couple of questions and I believe I got the job because I had a lot of experience in the field.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • How would you consider/conduct yourself a brand ambassador of adidas outside of work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Katy, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and got a callback for an in-person interview a month later. It turned out to be a group interview. I had to make sure to practice some generic interview questions and answers so that if the other person I was being interviewed with answered before me then my answer wouldn't seem the same as theirs. In the end, I got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Miami, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Apply online and wait for a callback. I received a call back within two weeks. I was asked to come in for a group interview that is casual professional. Overall a great environment when you’re being interviewed. Received an email within 24 hours and offered a job.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Group interview. Probably 10 people. Interviewers asked questions and you responded independently. Very laid back and easy to talk. Everyone was nervous so coming in to it just be confident. Once you say your first response it only gets easier and they kind of look to you if you answer quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at adidas (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

It was really chill and laid back. Knowing about Adidas helps, but they mostly care about your availability and how eager you are to work. You can dress up or dress down, but I wore an adidas shirt, adidas socks, jeans, and adidas shoes and I was emailed the next day that I got the job. From the time I applied to the time I got the job was less than a week. It was a group interview, though, which I was not told beforehand, but it was really relaxed and the people I interviewed with were great. Make sure to ask a question at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Group Interview - there was a panel of interviewers that asked various questions to the group and you were expected to just start talking. A little awkward, as any group interview is, but it forces you to stand out and be courageous. They can tell when you are worth the hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a sales goal in a past job? Explain.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Freehold, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and straight forward. I would recommend wearing Adidas apparel if possible and doing some research on the brand prior. Make sure you have pretty open availability as this is retail and you will be needed to work different shifts weekly.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the company ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Byron Center, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Byron Center, MI).

Interview

Typical interview. Behavioral questions such as "Tell me about a time when." Very laid back interview, if you're able to hold a conversation then you should do just fine. A lot of it is centered around how you would handle certain customers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

really casual, relax type of interview, was with 4 people, store was not finish modeling, so we was sit on outside, answer questions one by one, just ask some questions about our self, then ask some question about how you will handle it or why we should hire your