adidas Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.0

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR).

Interview

Group Interview - there was a panel of interviewers that asked various questions to the group and you were expected to just start talking. A little awkward, as any group interview is, but it forces you to stand out and be courageous. They can tell when you are worth the hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a sales goal in a past job? Explain.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in Byron Center, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Byron Center, MI).

Interview

Typical interview. Behavioral questions such as "Tell me about a time when." Very laid back interview, if you're able to hold a conversation then you should do just fine. A lot of it is centered around how you would handle certain customers

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

I applied online a couple weeks ago and within less then 24 hours I got an email back. I came in for an interview which was only about 10 minutes. There was about 5-10 questions. They weren't hard questions but I'd definitely prepare yourself before coming in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      If you could be an animal, what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Commerce, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy applied online process takes about 3 weeks. Interviewed with another person very easy questions justbbe yourself and overall great experience. Surprised of test for overnight position is optional but obviously better to show of your skills you can offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone on the team is working slower than others?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three people and the store manager. Interview was about 30 minutes. Very easy interview. Just be yourself which is key. Manager asked a lot of questions and follow up questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store, went to office with manager, and she asked a few questions about my personality and experience. It took a long time for them to email me telling me whether or not I got the job

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Freehold, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and straight forward. I would recommend wearing Adidas apparel if possible and doing some research on the brand prior. Make sure you have pretty open availability as this is retail and you will be needed to work different shifts weekly.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the company ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Auburn, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and was contacted after a week after I applied online. The interview was a group interview with 3 other applicants and one supervisor. Was told would hear back, and got a call back about two days later and accepted the position. They emailed me the contract and how much I would get paid and my starting date for training. Got to pick a free pair of shoes under $100 on the first day for free.

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Gloucester City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks ago online, went to interview today it was a group 4 girls 1 manager. Asked questions about us to get to know personality, then asked if someone was struggling with body image how would you make them feel good/boost their confidence in adidas gear. I was offered a job at the end along with one other girl.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe personality and background
      2. Name a time in your life when someone who works in retail or with the public made you feel really good.
      3. How would you make someone feel as good as they made you feel?
      4. 3 Words friends would describe you with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 days. Got an email from one of the hiring manager to come in for a group interview at their offsite location. There were four of us and two managers sitting at the break-room table. Interview took about 45min, where we went around the table to answer each of the questions. After that, they asked for our schedule and we were told that we will get an email in the next day. Overall, felt really good about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of "Tell us about a time..." questions such as tell us about a time where you experienced bad customer service.   Answer Question