adidas Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 900 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Very easy and super friendly on the daily activities of what a day should look like. It literally just a conversation it seemed. It was probably one of the easiest I have done

Interview Questions
  • What are some things that would make a customer come back?
    Answer Question
  • Do you have any retail experience?
  • Have you worked a register before?

adidas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in Aug 2020

Interview

She asked me basic questions, it went pretty easy, she asked about my life and why i wanted to work at adidas, no tricky questions. Also, when you go to the interview, always ask questions, to pretend that you want to know more about the place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas (Paramus, NJ) in Jan 2020

Interview

Went pretty smooth - manager was super nice, short and sweet with some basic questions! The environment seemed very good to work in, and I could tell the employees were happy.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at adidas (Aurora, OH)

Interview

A very simple interview process overall. Other than some typical questions you would expect at any interview, there were several questions about how much you knew about their products and the company in general. You will definitely want to do some research before an interview if you want a chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Melbourne) in Oct 2018

Interview

Group interview. It was for a new store so there were a lot of people at the interview. After the group part of the interview we all had a quick one on one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

really casual, relax type of interview, was with 4 people, store was not finish modeling, so we was sit on outside, answer questions one by one, just ask some questions about our self, then ask some question about how you will handle it or why we should hire your

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR)

Interview

Group interview. Probably 10 people. Interviewers asked questions and you responded independently. Very laid back and easy to talk. Everyone was nervous so coming in to it just be confident. Once you say your first response it only gets easier and they kind of look to you if you answer quickly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Miami, FL) in May 2018

Interview

Apply online and wait for a callback. I received a call back within two weeks. I was asked to come in for a group interview that is casual professional. Overall a great environment when you’re being interviewed. Received an email within 24 hours and offered a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at adidas (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2018

Interview

It was really chill and laid back. Knowing about Adidas helps, but they mostly care about your availability and how eager you are to work. You can dress up or dress down, but I wore an adidas shirt, adidas socks, jeans, and adidas shoes and I was emailed the next day that I got the job. From the time I applied to the time I got the job was less than a week. It was a group interview, though, which I was not told beforehand, but it was really relaxed and the people I interviewed with were great. Make sure to ask a question at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR)

Interview

Group Interview - there was a panel of interviewers that asked various questions to the group and you were expected to just start talking. A little awkward, as any group interview is, but it forces you to stand out and be courageous. They can tell when you are worth the hire.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a sales goal in a past job? Explain.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews