adidas Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

1.8

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at adidas (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Apply online, answer a couple questions, get a call then an email for an interview (confirmation) wait for a call back, usually less than two weeks, if unsuccessful either through email

Interview Questions

• What do you know about adidas? (originated...)   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question
  • Can you explain a time where you gave expectational customer service?   Answer Question
  • What is your favourite adidas product?   Answer Question
  • If you work in a collaboration adidas store: They will ask you about the collaboration store e.g. who is the designer? Why she has collaborated with adidas?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Hello, what's your name?, Where are you? Why did you choose this country?, You have sales experience?, Why should I hire here? Because I have patience with people I like to communicate with them his help,know how to pack clothes, I have participate in inventories, arrange clothes, I put prices, mannequins change in a week.experience in sales, I like talking to people, be patient, learn fast any.

Interview Questions

• You have experience in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at adidas (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

You enter the office and are asked a series of questions regarding what you would do/ how you would react in different situations. you are also asked to give examples of what you have achieved in previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you spotted something that another colleague had not spotted.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Usual process, resume submitted in store, offer of an interview that day. The interview was straight forward for anyone with retail experience. Discussion of brand values and ambitions seemed to be the key focus.

Interview Questions

• Who is adidas target market?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yekaterinburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Yekaterinburg (Russia)) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were just fine! Straight from the beginning the manager was kindly asking different questions and ask about my perspectives for the future. He understood that i am a freshman in this area and offered his help in training. All in all, the interview was easy and fast. ! got the job!

Interview Questions

• Can you work and study at the same time?   1 Answer