adidas Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview on the same day. On the day of the interview it turned out to be a group interview. There were seven applicants in the room and we all took turns answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats are 2 words your previous employer would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview, pretty chill, they wanted to get to know who you were. Applied online and got a phone call the next day. I think the speed depends on how much the respective adidas that you're applying too needs workers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, just small questions about who you were, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at adidas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Well I applied online and a couple weeks later got an invitation for an interview. She asked me basic questions . Like tell details about myself and what I knew about the company and different scenarios questions

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Applied online, invited to a group interview, then invited to one on one interview with a manager. During the group interview we were asked why we liked adidas, and to name different athletes sponsored by the company as well as the products they wore. For the one on one interview it was more behavioral type questions and whether or not I liked to work with customers.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Niagara Falls, NY).

Interview

Took 30 mins, laid back, had the interview in the mall food court, mostay talked about me, who I am, and what I like, told them I knew an employee

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied and received a call from the hiring manager a couple days later for a group interview. There were six potential candidates including myself. Managers were nice and and whole interview was laid back. The manager would ask a question and it was up to the individual to speak first. I would suggest studying up on the company history and typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see a coworker(friend) stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I apply online get called me after one moth and and a half. They email me for a interview it was very nice and easy then after that I got another interview which was more difficult because it was a different person and also she asked me a lot of questions. ( this was a today so I'm still waiting for them to call me)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (second interview)
      Why you want to work for us ( first interview)
      Do you own any adidas stuff (second interview)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Culver City, CA).

Interview

Interview was a group interview. Very easy, generic questions. Store manager is very strict and has the store very organized. In the inteview, you just have to be on point. Don't duplicate answers unless that is really the only thing thought of on your own. Don't say "As he/she said," because you don't sound unique.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within 2-3 weeks. I went in for a group interview with about 20 people or more in it. I heard back about getting the job within a week. Pretty average process.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (El Paso, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

one on one conversation with a manager about your resume and how you may qualify for that specific position. friendly management was very easy to talk to and answer questions