adidas Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic interview process with one interview and standard questions asked. Response time quick and to the point. Would prepare basic resume and eagerness to work there. Recommend to others. Great experience .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Two step interview. First with an assistant manger, which was quick and simple. Second with the store or general manager. The second interview is not really needed, but it may help they filter through candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how do you handle it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was not hectic but rather a friendly interview. Took less than a week after applying to get an offer. The manager was very friendly and understanding. It was all one on one interview and only one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied through their website and was called back for an in-person group interview. There were two managers/assistant managers and about 5 interviewees. 2 of the 5 got hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, past work experience, most difficult moment/hardship you overcame, working in a group, gave some scenarios. Went around the circle or answered individually.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online. It took three months before I got called for an interview. The interview was about past experiences, — basic questions. I completely had forgotten that I applied for the job, they took really long to contact me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

had two different interviews, one was a group interview then got a call for a one-on-one interview. the group interview was fine was told by the person doing the interview that i had a high chance of getting the job because of the way i handled myself. a week later had the same exact questions by the store manager and then i found out a week later the reason i found out i didn't get the job was because i didn't have a good vibe about myself

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Asked what mostly every retailer employers wants to know. Just wanted to know if i could get the job done. Asked me a lot of customer service related questions. My availability.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

group interview of three, really simple questions, employer mainly wants to know about your personality and what you can contribute to the company. You can either dress a casual nice or wear adidas attire to the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward just need to show that you are interested in sports and shoes as well as knowing some of the adidas athletes. Also to make sure you have the personality to work in a retail environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

We walked around the mall and discussed life, fitness, and work experience. It was very quick and casual. I ended up dressing professionally. The manager was extremely nice, but the hours offered were only 8-10 a week.

Interview Questions

• What is great customer service to you?   1 Answer