adidas Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.0

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Easy, standard retails questions asked, e.g.(how would approach a customer ? If an incident happens what would you do ? How do you contribute within a team, etc). The process is fairly easy, you just need to have common sense to answer all the question in an environment where everything goes around cusomters.

Interview Questions

• How would you tell a customer we dont have the product they are looking for   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at adidas (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy process, I applied online and a day later I received a phone call asking me when to come in for an interview.

The interview was held in-store with 2 other managers and lasted for about 30 minutes. It was a chilled and laid back interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

Interview

It was group interview, some questions about your pesonality and your life, work/life balance. Nothing special. It's easy if you are smart and positive person. You're welcome to Adidas team.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Instant phone call within 2 days of applying to say I was successful and invited to a group interview and presentation session. The group interview consisted of activities and team building exercises to show the adidas staff whom were there, how prospective staff were in new situations and with new people. Whether we'd be organised, independent, team players etc. See our personalities and skills. Then after a short lunch break there was a shortlisting and those who were successful to the next interviewing stage which was a one to one interview, were invited back to the same room the same afternoon. The one to one more traditional interview took place and there was competency questions like how you'd be in a situation in store or how socio-emotionally supportive you'd be with a colleague and how much initiative you have and how you'd deal with situations in store and how you'd sell products. Also questions like your past experience and such. They then said they would be in touch within the next few days to see whether I am to start employment with them or otherwise. (My interview only happened yesterday so I haven't had a phone call yet but I'm going to be optimistic and select that I have had an offer and have accepted). Either way the process was great, simple and a typical interview. The only bit to be nervous about was initially walking into a room of people but if you make the effort you soon get chatting and show a company you're worth their time

Interview Questions

• If a colleague wasn't pulling their weight and being a team player how would you deal with this.   1 Answer