adidas Senior Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Direct contact via phone, 2 interviews, quick decision making after Agreement. First interview was typical Review of CV and high Level discussion about the Job. Second interview was a Group discussion with the Team about the challenges of the Job, the Company in General and an example use case to work on.

Interview Questions

• Use Case was to describe how to handle Project Management in an international context with distributed teams   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical - communicate expectation as high as possible - to end up somewhere in avg

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas in October 2013.

Interview

I had two rounds of Skype interview followed by a face-to-face interview for which they flew me into their office in Herzogenaurach, Germany. I had 4 people in the interview panel and it a very friendly and professional chat. They made me feel at ease and we had a very productive discussion. I was asked to describe the key milestones in my life using a flipchart graph to introduce myself.

Interview Questions

• Had 2 case studies that had to be completed during the interview when the panel members took a coffee break. The time given to prepare was just 15 minutes for a fairly complex case study.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Tried negotiating but the offer was final and I took it.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzogenaurach (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Herzogenaurach (Germany)) in August 2013.

Interview

I got approached on Linkedin with a mass emailing action, after few weeks I submitted my CV I got a screening with an HR call, honestly, i was forgetting about it. After few week more I had another call with hiring manager, who meant to get back in days instead he came back in months. Finally, I had onsite interview with 5 members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Some leadership question coming from any manual of leadership   1 Answer

Negotiation

i did not negotiate too much.