adidas Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

adidas Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Miami, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

God awful 3 phone interviews he followed up never once received any update and just received an email saying I didn’t get it. Have some professionalism and call people back even more when they have 3 interviews with 2 upper management in your company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Adidas OWES me $12. Applied online and got a LATE email from the recruiter, Judy Otto who claimed herself to be an experienced recruiter for 30 years. Went into an in-person interview with the DM and RM. Standard basic broad questions. I submitted my parking for reimbursement to Judy. Received a call in 15 min after so, she said Adidas does not reimburse but I parked in the structure as requested from her. If I was notified, I'd park offsite. And she also gave me feedback that my answers were too broad and the hiring managers did not like them. Maybe they should not ask OPEN-ENDED questions, and hope they do some research, there is a thing called BEHAVIORAL questions with STAR method that allowed answers in detail. Apparently you can tell the RM is the man because the DM talks and behaves 180 different once all parties are present. Never loved my current company that much up until I have spoken to them. Let's buy some Nikes.

Interview Questions

• How unprofessional the recruiter is because she never reimburses for my $12 parking for the specific location she asked me to park. Get better pls.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Long and intense. I had 3 different interviews. One with district manager, and two different GM.

The first initial was a phone call, second was in person, 3rd was in person with District manager.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

5 interviews. 2 phone interviews with hr, and district manager. 1 in store talk and walked the store with district manager. 1 interview with director of stores and 1 final interview with vp. This was about a month long process. Very professional and yet casual experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate. Salary asked for was met.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very easy. You meet with the recruiter first and hen the district manager. After the district manager you will speak with the senior district manager.

Interview Questions

• How can I assist in improving the team’s performance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osage Beach, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Osage Beach, MO) in March 2007.

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days I was contacted for an interview with the regional manager. He made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed speaking with him. One mistake I made was not doing enough research on the company itself. Several questions about company history and sponsered athletes. I was then asked to sign a release for a background check. I have a spotless background. Then I was asked how my credit was. I honestly answered that in my much younger years I had messed up my credit, but since that was 13yrs ago I didnt think that would still reflect today. He was very nice and understanding. In parting he told me that if I hadnt heard from him in a week, it would be acceptable for me to contact him, but most likely no news is bad news. ! week later, I in fact did contact him, and basically he informed me that he did want to hire me, but had not recieved the OK from corp. A couple of days later, he called me and said that corp. said no to me, but he was trying to find out why. I knew it was my credit at that point, and I apologized for wasting so much of his time. He was a very professional man, and I respect the choices that were made. If you cant manage your personal finances, why in Gods name would they want you to manage theirs! I would have absolutely loved to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Name one proffesional athlete sponsered by our company   2 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Bucharest (Romania)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and I was called for the first interview in september. They told me that they needs 3 person for 3 positions as store manager. After first interview i was called for the second this time with district manager. After this i was informed that the final step will be a simple test but they didnt know when it will be, because they had many appliers and want to verify all of them. Also i will be called for that test. After 2 weeks i sent an email to ask about that test. They called me after 2 weeks and told me that i was shortlisted and have to wait for that test. After one month i sent another email to ask when it will be. I recieved nothing. I called district manager to ask this and he told me that he will call me in 2 weeks. He didnt. In december i called again the district manager and he told that will have a free position soon and he will call me in january about this. Now it's almost march...i recieved nothing. Probably if i would apply to NASA he would hire me or NOT! But i didnt have to wait only to call them and recieve nothing. From shortlist i was moved on pending list but nobody knows nothing. This is not transparecncy...i would prefer to know: Yes or Not! I refused many opportunities for this waiting...i also refused to take part on Exatlon in Dominican Republic, becaused i believed in this opportunity. I know is crazy...

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and then was reached out to by a recruiter. The recruiter asked very straight forward questions based on my experience. Be sure to review your resume and be able to speak to your previous positions and accomplishments.

Then I spoke to the district manager.

The interview was much more casual and finally I spoke with the store director.
    Similar to the interview with the DM. The director asked more specific questions such as, how would you increase the sales in your store and tell me about a time you have to terminate someone

Interview Questions

• How would you increase store sales?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time where you terminated someone   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adidas (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in September 2015.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

• About motivate the team members   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at adidas in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiter had interviewed via the phone. The interview was approximately one hour which consisted of questions regarding my retail experience. Questions focused on human resources, ie. training and developing; operations, and sales. I had asked the interviewer questions pertaining to the company: benefits, location and sales volume of the store, dress code, and growth potential. The interview had ended with the interviewer informing me that my information would be forwarded to the area district manager. It has been 2 months and no one has contacted me.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to sell soccer and golf merchandise without any experience in the sport?   1 Answer