adidas Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Long and intense. I had 3 different interviews. One with district manager, and two different GM.

The first initial was a phone call, second was in person, 3rd was in person with District manager.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know we sponsor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

5 interviews. 2 phone interviews with hr, and district manager. 1 in store talk and walked the store with district manager. 1 interview with director of stores and 1 final interview with vp. This was about a month long process. Very professional and yet casual experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate. Salary asked for was met.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osage Beach, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at adidas (Osage Beach, MO) in March 2007.

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days I was contacted for an interview with the regional manager. He made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed speaking with him. One mistake I made was not doing enough research on the company itself. Several questions about company history and sponsered athletes. I was then asked to sign a release for a background check. I have a spotless background. Then I was asked how my credit was. I honestly answered that in my much younger years I had messed up my credit, but since that was 13yrs ago I didnt think that would still reflect today. He was very nice and understanding. In parting he told me that if I hadnt heard from him in a week, it would be acceptable for me to contact him, but most likely no news is bad news. ! week later, I in fact did contact him, and basically he informed me that he did want to hire me, but had not recieved the OK from corp. A couple of days later, he called me and said that corp. said no to me, but he was trying to find out why. I knew it was my credit at that point, and I apologized for wasting so much of his time. He was a very professional man, and I respect the choices that were made. If you cant manage your personal finances, why in Gods name would they want you to manage theirs! I would have absolutely loved to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Name one proffesional athlete sponsered by our company   2 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at adidas in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiter had interviewed via the phone. The interview was approximately one hour which consisted of questions regarding my retail experience. Questions focused on human resources, ie. training and developing; operations, and sales. I had asked the interviewer questions pertaining to the company: benefits, location and sales volume of the store, dress code, and growth potential. The interview had ended with the interviewer informing me that my information would be forwarded to the area district manager. It has been 2 months and no one has contacted me.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to sell soccer and golf merchandise without any experience in the sport?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at adidas (New Delhi (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

need to go through 4 different interviews which includes - Operation GM, Operation head , Owner and at last with the HR for the final documentation. This all takes max 5 to 6 days and during this we are tested upon are skills, thoughts and capabilities. if we are Confident and approach with positive attitude than its just a kind of formality.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been to irate customer and if so than how did you handle the situation.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Make sure that salary package should be clear and understandable. need to check with all the deductions and location provided.