adidas Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.8

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in December 2016.

Interview

Video recorded interview with behavioral questions. It was difficult to speak in front of web cam and express. Lots of practice is required in this kind of video recorded interview and speaker should speak in a natural way and not as a robot. It was first time video interview for me. So it was kind of new experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application; Received an email from them for the video interview. The interview had recorded set of question.I could take the interview whenever I want. It had 6 questions. At the end of interview there was a survey form

Interview Questions

• Why Do you wish to work for Adidas?   1 Answer
    • Tell us something that is not on your resume   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

The process was pretty simple and easy, I was invited to a phone interview conducted by both managers. They really made me feel comfortable and tried to get to know me, my personality, my endeavors and how I can be an added value to the team.
    There were some tricky questions about supply chain, but as long as you're prepared and motivated it's not a problem.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adidas in November 2018.

Interview

Online-Bewerbung, eine halbe Woche später zum Telefoninterview eingeladen. Dieses hat nach 2 Wochen in Englisch und Deutsch mit HR stattgefunden.
    Es hätte noch eine zweite Runde per Telefon mit dem Teamleiter gegeben.

Interview Questions

• Warum sollten wir dich nehmen und keinen anderen Bewerber?   Answer Question
    • Was sind deine Stärken und Schwächen?   Answer Question
    • Was stellst du dir vor, macht man in der Abteilung und was möchtest du tun?   Answer Question
    • 'Collaboration, Confidence, Creativity' ist unser Motto. Wie spiegelt sich das in deinem Alltag wieder?   Answer Question