adidas Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adidas Team Leader Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Sit down one on one interview. Asked a lot of questions off adidas interview sheets. Seemed very interested in asking to see if personality met the needs of the store as well as interest. Interviewer seemed interested in knowing how well I would seem to mesh with the rest of the store as well as the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for adidas

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Very informal interview. Spoke with the GM and Associate GM. They asked questions about my previous experience in management and how it will apply to this current roll. It lasted maybe about 40 min. Accepted the offer and Just waiting on Backgroundcheck.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

4 interviews. 1st by phone, 2nd via Skype, 3rd in person with General Manager and 4th in person with District Manager. Pretty general interview questions. All interviews started with the interviewer telling about themselves and their experience with Adidas which was a nice icebreaker. The longest part of all the interviews was at the end when they answer your questions. Great time to converse about business, expectations and add any other stories to reinforce your qualifications. They were fairly prompt in setting up next steps. I was even on a time crunch with deciding to stay on my husband's health insurance or potentially Adidas so I politely explained my situation and asked for a quick decision. They called me 2 hours later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership style   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to give feedback to a peer or superior   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas (Allen, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail and asked to come in for an interview at a select time. This interview was for an Adidas store that was opening in close to where I live. My first impressions of the store was good. It was neat and visually pleasing. The associates were nice.

The store was over an hour and half away from where I live. I arrived five minutes before my time to interview. When I arrived, I waited for about 15 minutes for a manager to call me in. I received no apologies for that. Two managers interviewed me. I could tell they did not do any basic research on me. One of them did not even know that I was coming from over an hour away. Application systems are too sophisticated for one not to be able to at least skim through an application. I gave them my resume which was no problem, however they did not read it either because they were asking me questions where the answers were already on the resume.

From that standpoint, I was not impressed with Addidas group and will probably decline if offered because this experience is a reflection of their organization to me. Unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What college did you graduate from?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Interview

3 interviews (Store Manager, Area Manager, Store Manager from 2nd Store). Questions about leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• When I had to lead a company/team during a difficult time and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

First I got an email asking me to scheulde a meeting with a member for the hr dept that was the 1st of 5 interviews that ranged from June until sept of 2012 I met with two store managers An area manager and a operations manager I got a job offer pending my back ground and credit check I was told it would take about 3 weeks for the reply from my back ground then after that I would get my start date in all it takes 3 months and the second to the fith interview all of the questions are the same Why you wanna work for us and what can you bring to us and are you a team player update pending

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Real easy he asked me what would make me love to come to work