Adjunct Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adjunct Professor Interview Questions

Adjunct professor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

the biggest surprise is being asked about expectation for salary with the first question

2 Answers

just tell the truth

How refreshing! This way no one wastes time dancing around the "forbidden" topic! I once went through several interviews before I was offered a job at a huge pay cut! Obviously I did not accept, and was bitter about the time (both mine and theirs) that was wasted unnecessarily.

Why do you feel you are suited to teach multimedia studies here at Butte Community College?

1 Answer

I didn't think any of the questions were particularly difficult; the one unexpected one was "What would you do if a student in the class got out of control?"

1 Answer

How would you improve this test case?

Can you do this job?

1 Answer

We have a lot of military students, that may miss class, how would you handle their case? In addition, they may miss turning in their paper or assignments late, how would you handle that?

1 Answer

Give me an example of what you would do with a BSN Nursing student that was a threat to the patient and made clinical or medication errors.

1 Answer

The head French professor spoke to me in French and asked me to respond to his questions in French. This portion of my first interview lasted about 15 minutes. He asked me about my French studies and how I had used French since then.

1 Answer

Whether or not I'd be willing to develop a case for a new initiative without being paid?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in this position?

110 of 217 Interview Questions