Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adjuster Interview Questions

1,675

Adjuster interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A shop disagrees with your estimate of labor hours and says you are trying to cheat the customer, who do you handle the situation?

1 Answer

I would ask the shop mechanic how much time he thinks it would take to fix the damages. If it is near my estimate, I would adjust the amount of labor hours to the mechanic’s estimation.

The one unscripted question was: I am a customer, and you wrote the estimate on my car up as a 3 hour repair on the quarter panel, and I say I want it replaced. What do you say?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time where you had to negotiate for something and you gave into the other person, what went wrong and what would you do next time?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a co worker . How did you resolve it what steps did you take to remedy the situation.

1 Answer

How do you prioritize your tasks? -

2 Answers

Unexpected technical such as definitions and an example?

Why work for Safety?

1 Answer

The strangest question was one about the job taking you into dangerous places and what would you do. Why do you want to work here?

110 of 1,675 Interview Questions