Administration Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administration Assistant Interview Questions

5,755

Administration assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.

2 Answers

They ask a lot of questions about whether you like one thing more than another. For example, "Do you prefer to work alone or in groups?" These were difficult for me to answer, because I felt that either answer could have applied to me equally. This led to me trying to figure out why she was asking the question, and giving her an answer that I thought would lead to a positive score on the behavioral style questions.

2 Answers

What do you consider to be a weakness of yours?

1 Answer

Have you ever experienced a time when a co-worker was acting inappropriately in the office? If so, how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Have you supported so many people before

1 Answer

What software programs would you use for a Financial Tech position?

1 Answer

The most difficult question to respond to at the interview and all interviews I have had was when I was asked what salary I was looking to obtain.

1 Answer

Lack of Experience -- How do you think you will perform in the position without architectural experience?

1 Answer

Job History -- it comes up all the time. Why have you moved around so much in your jobs?

1 Answer

I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses.

2130 of 5,755 Interview Questions