Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant II

Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

Administrative assistant ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how would your previous employer describe you?

2 Answers

I just find these type of questions awkward

My previous employer would describe me as honest, multitasking capable and dependable. They would also uncle dedicate and always ready to learn and be taught new skills.

How do you keep organized?

What is your weaknesses

2 Answers

Name a time when you knew your immediate supervisor was wrong about an issue. What was the issue, and how did you handle it.

1 Answer

Please tell about yourself that bring your experience and education to this position? What are the changes that you made in your work? what do you made suggestions to your supervisor? How you adapt to change? What does customer relationship mean to you and how do you handle with difficulty customers? What are your greatest strengths? What is your level of proficiency in MS office?

1 Answer

Do you have any computer skills?

1 Answer

"How long are you planning to work." Because it was a temp assignment (or so I thought).

1 Answer

Asked question about my excel & QB skill set, shift availability, why I'm leaving current employer, would I do something unethical if asked by my superiors. Tell of a time you made a mistake? How do you handle conflict with co-workers.

1 Answer

Asked about prior work experiences and how they would relate to this position. Asked some behavioral/situational questions about working with high strung, anxious patients and how I would handle dealing with difficult/upset patients. Asked questions about team work and whether I had issues with coworkers in the past. Asked about my ability to learn new software/technology. Are you a fast learner? What do you know about the department (GOOGLE THE DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOU INTERVIEW so you can impress them with knowledge of what the department does and such). Asked about education, future goals, and whether I could commit to the position for 2-3 years. What are your strengths + what are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?

110 of 120 Interview Questions