Administrative assistant ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative assistant ii Interview Questions

administrative assistant ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you keep organized?

Sticky notes

Outlook, johari window

What is your weaknesses

2 Answers

Most questions asked were average questions

1 Answer

how would your previous employer describe you?

2 Answers

How my skills from previous roles would be applicable to the one I interviewed for.

1 Answer

You're about to complete a master's program. Do you see a future here, or will you be looking for other opportunities?

1 Answer

Asked question about my excel & QB skill set, shift availability, why I'm leaving current employer, would I do something unethical if asked by my superiors. Tell of a time you made a mistake? How do you handle conflict with co-workers.

1 Answer

Asked about prior work experiences and how they would relate to this position. Asked some behavioral/situational questions about working with high strung, anxious patients and how I would handle dealing with difficult/upset patients. Asked questions about team work and whether I had issues with coworkers in the past. Asked about my ability to learn new software/technology. Are you a fast learner? What do you know about the department (GOOGLE THE DEPARTMENT BEFORE YOU INTERVIEW so you can impress them with knowledge of what the department does and such). Asked about education, future goals, and whether I could commit to the position for 2-3 years. What are your strengths + what are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Do you have any computer skills?

1 Answer

Don’t recall it was a year ago

110 of 125 Interview Questions