Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you accomplish your daily duties when there are frequent interruptions?

1 Answer

I prioritize the next day's agenda before leaving work so that I know what needs to be completed first. Sometimes, I may need to come in early or stay a little later to finish the most important items if unexpected interruptions occur.

How would you handle multiple projects and deadlines from different supervisors?

1 Answer

How would you handle an upset patient coming up to the front desk and complaining?

1 Answer

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

1 Answer

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

1 Answer

How experienced are you in Excel?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

1 Answer

What was your biggest achievement? Tell me a time where you made a mistake and how did you fix it? How do you decide which task is more important to take first?

1 Answer

How do you handle discipline and motivate children?

1 Answer

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

110 of 5,453 Interview Questions