Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I mostly had the standard interview questions: Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What is your most difficult task, personally? Etc...

1 Answer

What do you see yourself doing in 5 yesrs?

1 Answer

Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

How do you feel about planning parties?

1 Answer

How would you manage a staff of work-study students?

1 Answer

Are you planning on going to college?

1 Answer

The basic questions for an admin. Be prepared to give examples of what you have done to make a difficult situation better and an example of a time that you made a customer happy when they were very upset.

1 Answer

What my work background was and why I was leaving my employer at the time.

1 Answer

Name a time when you worked with other people to accomplish a certain goal (I can't remember the exact wording, but this was the general idea - the exact wording was certainly no less vague).

1 Answer

What cause "gets you up at night"? (In other words, what public issue is most important to you)