Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why shouldn't I hire you?

1 Answer

Most questions were job related. Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

If I was to pick up the Sunday newspaper and read the headline about myself,what would it say?

1 Answer

What programming skills do you have?

1 Answer

What should your (my) salary be? I had no position description to go by and was given very little info of what position entailed except supervision

1 Answer

Typical "Tell me about yourself?"

1 Answer

Why is the time that a former employee contributed on a project being billed to the client, when the employee obviously is no longer here?

1 Answer

What is your worst quality

1 Answer

If I could come back as an animal what kind of animal would I be and why? Also, how did I feel about older adults, what could I gain from interacting with them.

6170 of 5,929 Interview Questions