Administrative assistant iv interview questions shared by candidates
The behavioral interviewing tactic caught me off guard, and it made me visibly nervous (looking away, stumbling on words). I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason why I wasn't chosen to go further.
1. How to handle travel and share your methods on booking a trip from beginning to end. 2.Ability to work well with other administrative staff and how to handle office politics and cattiness. 3. Confidentially on maintain and sustaining the reputation of your manager and the team.
Basic questions about how you would handle hypothetical situations. Somewhat redundant, since you take an exam and some of the same questions are on the exam.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant III
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Assistant II
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Administrative Assistant I
- Office Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Account Executive
- Product Manager
- Admin Assistant
- Assistant Manager