Want a Free Job Posting?

Administrative Asst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Administrative Asst"?  See Companies

“Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated, but does not know when her own husband...”

3 of 3 found helpful

“How many hours would you ideally want to work?”

“"What would you do if it was 4:30 PM on a Friday before your vacation and I came in with a job that I needed to have done by Monday morning?"”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No
1 of 1 found helpful

“If you were given a box of pencils, list 10 things you could do with them that are not their traditional use.”

“Why do you want to work for our company?”

“Do you want to stay in administration or move to another part of the company”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Would you be upset if you spent a lot of time completeing a task then were told you needed to do it differently?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“All questions were standard interview questions and easy to answer. The only question that took me by surprise was did I have experience in a skill that was not listed anywhere in the job...”

“If Atlantic equals 50, what does Pacific equal?”

“None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.”

110 of 3,278 Interview Questions