Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Administrative Coordinator

Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

"During an interview for an administrative coordinator position, be prepared to showcase the multi-tasking and organizational skills required of this job with specific examples from your past. Employers are looking for individuals capable of staying on top of multiple projects at once as well of communicating quickly and efficiently with all parties involved. Previous administrative experience is highly desired "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you prioritize your workload?

1 Answer

I organize my workload based on what is most important to my supervisor. If my supervisor wants projects done in a certain order, then that is what I follow.

Aside from the regular interview questions, the interviewer seemed focused on finding out if I was tech-savvy. They like people that know their way around a computer.

1 Answer

How can I handle a multi-task situation

1 Answer

"Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"

5 Answers

Do I know what an EOB is

2 Answers

What would you change about yourself to be a better professional?

1 Answer

Are you a 'clock watcher'? Note, an inappropriate question to a person with 18 years of experience working in Manhattan in the Pension Industry

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you...

1 Answer

How do you handle difficult employees?

1 Answer

We have very good internal candidates so we will keep you in mind

110 of 411 Interview Questions