Administrative Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Executive

Administrative Executive Interview Questions

Administrative executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

I, myself, am of mixed race; I was raised in Las Vegas; my primary and secondary schools were inner-city public schools. Unlike the Midwest, Caucasians were often the minority there. Throughout my childhood and early adulthood, I was exposed to a melting pot of people from all walks of life, and I learned to understand, accept and respect people who were different from myself. I also worked for a short period of time at the airport during the summer as a supervisor for a company that specialized in wheelchair and electric cart services. Almost all of my employees were minorities - immigrants from Ethiopia and Liberia, Hispanic, and Filipino. I earned the respect of my employees, and they worked very hard for me. All of our customers were elderly, physically disabled, visually impaired, or needed assistance navigating the airport due to language barriers. I set an example for my employees by treating all customers with respect and compassion for their individual needs.

Tell me about a project you had with multiple inputs with conflicting priorities

2 Answers

1. How do you organize your typical workday?

1 Answer

1.How would you handle a boss who gave you assignment without complete instructions?

1 Answer

Why are you in the job market when you already have a job. I responded to this prior.

1 Answer

What sitiuation has life brought you

1 Answer

"So What do You Think of That, Sir?"

1 Answer

How do you manage your time when situations become demanding?

1 Answer

"What would I find out about you if I Googled you?"

110 of 264 Interview Questions