Administrative Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Administrative project coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

From the four characteristics rate your self 1-10: director, thinker, socializer, relater. What two characteristics was your favorite boss? What two characteristics was your worst boss?

They asked me basic clerical questions such as my familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, etc. as well as switchboard operations, etc. They also asked me about how I was working independently on projects as well as working with a team.

1 Answer

not really any difficult, just the basics, what did you spend the most time on when working, how many employees at a location, why did you leave, etc.

A. Describe a time when you felt overwhelmed...Tell me about a time when you were over prepared...Where do you see yourself in 3 - 5 years...

He asked every basic interview question, asked to demonstrate several random Microsoft Office tasks, etc.

The most unexpected question were those that came directly from my resume. Not a lot of interviewers have asked directly about my resume experiences.

What is your experience and/or interest in commercial real estate?

In my first interview, the eventual boss kept asking me "What else do you want to know? What other questions do you have?" I was running out of ideas!

110 of 10 Interview Questions