Administrative Services Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative Services Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative services assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you be upset if you spent a lot of time completeing a task then were told you needed to do it differently?

4 Answers

No, but it's not personal it's just work. I hope that I would ask enough questions to make sure we were on the same page so that the results were as expected.

To the person who wrote the review. I had the same thing happen to me when I was interviewed. HR said they should have had a recruiter call first. They never did. I never dealt with HR recruiting until I was never told the outcome of my interview though I prompted as such after three weeks of waiting post interview. I thanked all I met with and never heard back other than "You're Welcome!" You invested time, research and faith in applying. You deserved better treatment. This type of behavior from those who conduct this sort of hiring interview make the entire company look TERRIBLE. Hiring is one of their front lines and if those who are hiring cannot extend the same courtesy and respect they want from prospective employees, they create a facade of poor reputation. When I read your experience, I thought I had written it myself. About six months post interview, I met a fellow university student who recounted the exact same experience. She later told me that unless you know someone who personally refers you, they will laugh off online applicants and the only reason most get an interview is to meet hiring quota and EEO requirements. This is one hell of a terrible way to treat applicants and I for one, will not use any of their heath related businesses for my family nor will I recommend them to anyone. Look at some of the scandals the company (via google) has been associated with over the years. If it is bad at the top, the rest tends to fall as well. So much for QA indicators.

Not at all. I'm a huge advocate of process improvement. If there's a way that I can improve what I do, I want to know about it.

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict?

2 Answers

Would you get bored in a year and leave us?

1 Answer

What was the least money I would except.

1 Answer

Would you be willing to travel for the first month for training?

1 Answer

They don't give you any question that will show your knowledge or skills. Maybe only something that is written in your resume, like educational background