Administrative Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative Specialist Interview Questions

Administrative specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

I, myself, am of mixed race; I was raised in Las Vegas; my primary and secondary schools were inner-city public schools. Unlike the Midwest, Caucasians were often the minority there. Throughout my childhood and early adulthood, I was exposed to a melting pot of people from all walks of life, and I learned to understand, accept and respect people who were different from myself. I also worked for a short period of time at the airport during the summer as a supervisor for a company that specialized in wheelchair and electric cart services. Almost all of my employees were minorities - immigrants from Ethiopia and Liberia, Hispanic, and Filipino. I earned the respect of my employees, and they worked very hard for me. All of our customers were elderly, physically disabled, visually impaired, or needed assistance navigating the airport due to language barriers. I set an example for my employees by treating all customers with respect and compassion for their individual needs.

How do you answer the employees complaining about their paychecks not correct?

1 Answer

Ask about strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

If I asked you to change what you believe it true, would you?

1 Answer

How long do you plan to stay here?

1 Answer

Did I have a personality that was not disagreeable to most people?

How do I handle stress?

There were none

1 Answer

Moment of Truth during both MEPS and Boot Camp.

1 Answer

What I expected for the future of the company

110 of 217 Interview Questions