Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Administrative Support Team Associate Part Time Interview Questions

Administrative support team associate part time interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a time in which you sold something to a stranger.

1 Answer

In the retail environment, you're constantly selling products to strangers, but it's importsnt to treat them like friends, offering a warm and welcome personality and inquiring into their interests in the store.

Give a time when you observed a co-worker doing something unethical? What did you do about it?

1 Answer

The questions were canned behavioral questions they read from a paper. They weren't difficult to answer. They asked about an time at work where you had a hard task, and how did you get through it.

They asked me to describe one time in which I had a co-worker conflict and how I resolved it.

Why Macy's? How did you react to someone in your past experience who stole something? Are you comfortable multitasking? Give an example in your past experience where you provided excellent customer service.

Asked what would I do if I saw an employee doing something against the law.

1 Answer

Tell me what you think the daily operations are of an Administrative Support Team Associate?

1 Answer

None of them were really unexpected. Most of them are focused on Customer Service orientation and putting the customer first.