Admissions Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Admissions Counselor Interview Questions

Admissions counselor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?

2 Answers

Great White Shark

Dog

Why do you think education is so important

2 Answers

Where did I see myself in 5 years?

Previous work experience

1 Answer

They ask a bunch of questions to see if you can sell. It has nothing to do with education. This is a SALES job. They try to see if you can close someone who doesn't have enough money to pay tuition. They like to hire cool, hip millennials to sell to indecisive millennials. If you are a seasoned or experienced, "old school" salesperson or someone has a marketing background, do not bother. They don't want you. They want young and naive. Oh yeah, they tell you that they're not supposed to pay a commission because 2U endorses higher education, which is a bunch of nonsense palaver. You are there to sell and you will not make as much as you should as a salesperson. Some people don't even realize they are being groomed as a sales hack. My advise if you want to get into sales, find a company that pays a REAL commission - software, real estate, insurance, medical devices, or consumer packaged goods. You can make more than double what they pay at 2U and you will be able to afford the colleges and universities they claim are clients.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

Why have you chosen to do sales so many times in your life.

1 Answer

How can you add to the program?

1 Answer

What was the percentage of your sales quota in your last position?

1 Answer

Give a pitch about the university

110 of 449 Interview Questions