Admissions director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Admissions director Interview Questions

admissions director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

It was mostly surrounded about her and her background with former Directors

3 Answers

What happened with your experience at The Lang School?

It was the worst professional experience of my life. Complete incompetence and extremely unprofessional environment. The mission of the school is great but the head of the school and senior administration are completely incompetent and detrimental to the future health of the school, especially since they are only provisionally accredited by NAIS. Stay clear. I never post about such things on these types of sites but a long time ago I knew something was going wrong in another organization and I did not have the ability to warn other people. A colleague was hurt badly. I never want to like with that kind of regret again.

Thank you for your concern and your review. More people need to know what is happening, especially NYSAIS!! I agree with you and think the mission is great but the head of school is horrible. She writes her own reviews on all of the other websites manipulating others, just like she does when the families put their students into that place. Someone said it right, it's a scam.

Big question was "How would you relate to someone with a background clearly different than yours and get them to want to come here as a student?"

2 Answers

Role Play: You are an admissions rep, and I am a potential student - what will you say to inspire, motivate and enroll me at Academy of Art?

2 Answers

You are overqualified. What makes you think you would stay?

1 Answer

How I would respond to an applicant who stated they were not interested in attending the campus.

1 Answer

Experience working in admissions?

1 Answer

What did I already know about Ross.

1 Answer

Do you have any question for us? Was a joke.

1 Answer

How will you differentiate our schools from our competitors?

1 Answer

Basic questions like strengths and weaknesses.

110 of 241 Interview Questions