Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Admissions representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle rejection?

2 Answers

Remain positive and find other students that would be a better fit for the school.

The reality of the educational business is that not everyone will be a fit for the institution. However, being able to handle rejection is vital. There will always be other individuals who will be interested and have the qualifications to enroll in school. Maintaining a optimistic attitude can contribute to a positive outlook on the times when rejection comes.

The use the star interview technique.

1 Answer

Why I was considering moving to Seattle from the San Francisco Bay Area? The director at the time was very curious as to why I was willing to take a pay cut from my current job and relocate to Washington State.

1 Answer

The questions are typical sales/behavioral interview questions. Study the aforementioned style interviewing style and you will be fine.

1 Answer

Why do I want to work there

1 Answer

What is my plan to get a student all the way through the enrollment process and to get him to show up in class?

1 Answer

Would you have a problem with seeing patients coming in bleeding, or having been in accidents, etc.?

1 Answer

Would you be able to handle beligerent, rude or drunk patients that come into the ER - without losing your cool?

1 Answer

What can you contribute to our company in admissions department.

1 Answer

Predetermined interview questions are asked (around the room in order) The last question is who, out of the room would you recommend and why (you cannot recommend yourself)

2 Answers