Advertising Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advertising Account Executive Interview Questions

Advertising account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I'm leaving the room, when I come back sell me something

1 Answer

Asked discovery questions that qualified & set up the sale. Established a need for the product & sold the product.

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable selling Digital Advertising?

Would you be willing to hire your own editing personnel to pay them out of pocket? Are you willing to make 3-4 field visits a day on your own reconnaissance so you can build your own customer base?

2 Answers

The publisher explained the pay structure and then asked me why would I want to have a downgrade in my career? after that I ended the interview, perhaps I should have let him know that this position was not anything as it had been advertised. but then again why waste my time?

Very typical interview process (tell me about yourself, why sales, why Yelp). Then a role play section. You are to pretend you're calling a local business trying to get in touch with the owner.

110 of 29 Interview Questions