Advertising & Marketing interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

42,500

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All of the case study questions

5 Answers

"Why do you want to work at Red Ventures?" Followed by.... "That's interesting, but really, why do want to work at Red Ventures... what is it about this company?"

6 Answers

Palindrome date.

4 Answers

Here is the brain teaser question: Given integers as 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., N. Every time you remove an alternative element until only one is left. If you reach the end, just do a rounding. Return the remaining element. For example, given 1,2,3,4,5,6, you remove 1, 3, 5 and then 2, 6. So the remaining element is 4. What is the remaining element if N is 2000?

8 Answers

Just be able to explain example of your sales success. They will bring you on regardless as a contractor before being offered full time employment. They are looking for as many bodies as possible for market penetration whether you are qualified or not.

4 Answers

What do you think will be the hardest part about this job for you?

What are your strengths?

3 Answers

If we were paid $5 every time someone "Liked" our clients page, and 30% of people that click on the ad like the page, what is the maximum we can pay per click to have a 20% profit margin?

5 Answers

Sell me your sell phone...

3 Answers

The distance between LA and NY is 3,000 miles. A train leaves LA and heads for NY at 100 mph. At the same time a bird leaves LA and heads to NY traveling at 300 mph. When the bird reaches NY it will turn around and head back to the train. Upon reaching the train the bird will turn around and head back to NY. This will repeat continuously until both the bird and the train are in NY.

5160 of 42,500 Interview Questions