Want a Free Job Posting?

Advertising Sales Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Advertising Sales"?  See Companies

“You need to really know the industry of the magazine you are interviewing on. Much of what you do to be successful is based on relationship building.”

“The hiring manager didn't ask any thought-provoking questions; softballs. The senior executive askes me to describe would I would do in the first 4 weeks of employment.”

“I have to say all the questions were pretty basic and typical. I'd been in the advertising sales industry for a number of years prior so nothing unexpected came up.”

“If I was willing to relocate at my own expense. I lived an hour away in another county.”

“Present one of our clients to us.”

“-Can you sell? Obviously, this is the core job function, and it's inside sales, so, if you genuinely cannot sell, it's not going to be for you.”

“The most difficult part of the interview is the "Role-Play", where you are the Sales Rep. & they get to be the "Difficult Car Dealer". You have less than 5 minutes to read the specifics about the...”

“Give an example of when you were faced with a problem in the work place and how you solved it.”

110 of 115 Interview Questions