Advising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advising Interview Questions

Advising interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do customers expect when they walk into Kohl's?

1 Answer

Try to relate your answer to the Kohl's core values and its current advertising slogans. You can see what these are by going on their website, then to the careers page, and checking out all the links there. Also, word your answer in a good but unique way that an interviewer wouldn't hear very often. Avoid using a cliche answer.

Why does Kohl's sell credit cards?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Sephora? What is my availability? Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. Have you ever gone above and beyond for a customer? Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

The most difficult question is when you're asked to make the financial investment without a guaranteed return.

1 Answer

Most of the interview revolved around discussion of the ideal academic environment; how best to guide, teach, advise, & work with a diverse & large group of people.

1 Answer

Had to take a math test, reading/problem solving multiple choice test, simple computer skills test and DISC personality test.

1 Answer

The difficulty was that during the personal meeting I was asked to submit my questions, which the interviewer answered fully and directly. I expected to answer some questions in return but wasn't asked any.

How can you outperform our former Head of the Middle East

1 Answer

At the initial interview they did not ask too many tricky questions, but they are very focused on the school's mission. At the follow-up meetings they were very focused on the school's religious aspect. One weird question I got revolved around my "Ideal physical work environment" - I wasn't entirely sure what that meant. Some of the questions were vaguely worded.

1 Answer

As simple as this sounds they were trying to find out about my work ethics and morals. They work in the retired market and they do their due diligence on making sure your are the right person for their position even with the background check.

110 of 156 Interview Questions