Advisor I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advisor I Interview Questions

Advisor i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain you advising philosophy, and how do you use it when working with students?

1 Answer

Understanding the theories of Erickson, Kholberg, and Chickering, I am aware of the development process through the adolescent to adult stage. This process can also be used when looking at student development. By adhering to the student's needs, we can assist them in that transition and provide them the needed resources and services that will hopefully develop into student success. As advisors, that is what we strive for, even if it is straying from the path they want, we should be able to offer other areas of exploring to find a field that can succeed in, personally and professionally.

Basic time management, personal relationships and team dynamics, and customer service questions were asked. The online testing will give you a good idea of the inter-personal dynamics questions you'll be asked.

2 Answers

There were 5 very easy questions that I can't really remember. 1) What do you consider to be major components of great communication? Provide 3. 2) How do you practice these components in your life? 3) Conflict with a coworker? How did you handle it? 4) You may be given new assignments before finishing others. How will you handle it? 5) How will you deal with irate customers? I think those are all of them. I looked at all the questions provided in other reviews on Glassdoor and prepared answers. When he asked me these questions, I wasn't surprised.

What is a router?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unethical situation.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you tried to help someone and they were not happy with your service?

1 Answer

What is one personality trait that bothers you most about others?

Time management questions