Advisory FSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Advisory FSO

Advisory FSO Interview Questions

Advisory fso interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I really prepared very well for the case so know your basics and dont rush. Think before opening your mouth and talk sense like a proper consultant. You can make flow charts/diagrams if you like- they helped me a lot.

1 Answer

Do the behavioral questions well in advance and have a rough idea or key points to make the conversations interesting and engaging.

Tell me about yourself Which project did you enjoy the most? Which project was challenging?

Tell me about a time when you were doing an assignment or a task and halfway through, you realized that what you were doing was completely wrong. How did you handle it?

describe a situation where you had to be flexible

Describe the different management styles you have had and how did you work with them?

The case involved a client who was experiencing declining profitability in one of its lines of business. Two questions were asked: 1) What approach would you use to understand why there is a decline in profitability?, and 2) Calculate revenues by LOB based on percentage of total revenue by year (numbers were provided).

1 Answer